Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits...

Tuesday Tidbits = A little bit of this and A little bit of that = Nothing really important to say or clever to blog about. Just a bunch of randomness thrown into one blog.

A couple of weeks ago, during one of our unusally warm winter Saturdays, we decided to take a little stroll into town to let the girls play by the fountain. I figured it would be a good photo opp and they proved me right. The P's were such camera hogs that day, particularly Presleigh. Check out her modeling poses- I didn't teach her these, she worked them up herself and made sure I captured every last one. It got to a point where I had to pretend I was still taking pictures, just to apease her. D.I.V.A.









This picture is a little embarrassing and I'm not quite sure why I'm even posting it. As I was cleaning my bedroom one weekend, I decided it was probably time to lift the dust ruffle and vaccum under the bed....and this is what I found. Compliments of my little rat, garbage disposal, sorry excuse of a dog, should have been a goat, Cayenne. This is where the saying "everything but the kitchen sink" would be completely appropriate.



Upon that same cleaning day, I found these- tucked away in a drawer under the girls bath towels. Should I be concerned? Guess it could be worse, had it been their heads.




You might be a redneck if......
You take a patio bench, flip it upside down, nail a peice of roofing material to it, to create your very own remote control car ramp. Yes folks, this is no joke.




Last but not least, I stumbled across these pics today as I was uploading photos. One day the P's decided to sneak a tube of lipstick from my purse. Here's the results:


Not only was makeup smeared all over their faces, but so was their utter shame and disappointment. Those puffy red eyes were the result of lots of tear shed, when they experienced the longest time out of their lifetimes, accompanied with lots of scolding, no snacks, and zero cartoons the rest of the afternoon. After I cooled off a bit, I made sure to snap a photo and actually crack a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment