Monday, January 16, 2012

A Whole Lotta Nothin'...

That's exactly what we've been doing lately.... NOTHIN'. I guess we've needed a couple of weeks to slow down and reboot after the holidays. The P's have gone back to school, I'm back at work, and we're finally getting back on a schedule. I figured since I don't have a whole lot to say, I'd share some pics I've taken recently. Still trying to learn how to maneuver the camera, but its been fun. I look forward to warmer days and taking little mini photo sessions with the girls. Enjoy the randomness that has been our January to date and I promise to have something more interesting to share next time :)


Insisted on pics of the squinkies...

and Ariel too...

Just an ordinary day in the Orrell home

This face right here is decieving ( at times ) and difficult to say no too!
and this one, this is the face Paisley makes for 98% of her photos! How grown does she look here?!

My princesses are also tomboys from time to time. Fun day climbing trees ( in a skirt )

"Sassafrass" as Mrs Jennie would call it....DEAD ON!
I get that response everytime I ask her to do something, mostly annoying, but sometimes cute :)

Sweet threads, right?...She dressed herself

and her favorite outfit...NAKED! ( but with jewelry, of course )

1 comment:

  1. Sassafrass fo sho! Paisley looks older than Presleigh in the b/w striped shirt photos...getting so big! Nice photos...so you did get the camera after all!!!! Wohoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete